Outcry Witness provides a safe, secure, and completely anonymous platform for victims of sexual violence to get information, signposting, and keep a record of their experience so that they have control over the choices they decide to make.
How it works:
- You create a completely anonymous account on our platform.
- Our easy to use form allows you to write down details about the event you want to keep a record of.
- The page autosaves every 20 seconds, so you don't need to worry about losing your information.
- You can come back and add information and make changes anytime.
- When ready, you can download your records and use as you see fit.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We will never access your records. The platform is completely anonymous.
- When creating an account, make sure to remember your password and your security question. Unfortunately, there is no failsafe for your account - this allows us to keep the platform completely anonymous. If you forget your password, the records are lost forever.
- We have a Safety exit button, for your convenience. If you feel like you need to quickly exit the platform, just click on it.
Most importantly, we are here to support you. We believe you and we stand with you. Always.